Thursday, February 21, 2008

HELLO AGAIN! Now it's Meribel!


I'll keep it brief - the batteries on this laptop are running a little low - but this blog is now alive again! It's going to keep track of snowboarding pics with some annotations and what's happening to me (I haven't broken anything this holiday!).

Previously this blog was called "Andy Goes To Bacon Town" and was about my trip to Canada in 2005 - which included a slightly broken wrist after some really bad snow at Panorama - but now I'm going to use this blog to record things I've enjoyed about all the snow holidays I've had.

Currently this means Meribel 2008 - if you enjoy vast amounts of ski-able area, large number of restaurants on the top of mountains you can much lunch at and some wicked chalets (I can recommend MarieFleur from VIP chalets - wicked place!)

I'll include a shot from one of the blue pistes across in Courcheval, where we saw a vista poking out from between the trees. Incidentally, I've come a long way from the T630 I was using in Canada, although I'm still into SonyEricssons: I've had a P910 and now I'm on a 2 megapixel P990i - whick takes great holiday snaps that can be uploaded to Blogger.

Fantastic place. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Cheerio

Andy still in 1 piece - now owning a proper helmet! And very happy with it.